I am not celebrating here in Malaysia but it is holiday and I work with Americans so it would be appropriate for me to wish.
SO move along, I did a red tutorial this time using none other Vice 3 from Urban Decay. I can’t stop playing with that palette.
I hope you like it and thanks for your visit!
1. Add Primer, I am using Beyu color stick in Beige, it set so fast, the moment you put it on, you need to spread it right there and then.
2. Using Cork from MAC as transition color, this can be use Downfall from Vice 3.
3. Truth on brow bone to highlight.
4. Alchemy on crease and blend it outward.
5. Bondage on crease to define the crease since I don’t have a crease…sob..sob…
6. Blend Bondage and Alchemy together with same brush as Alchemy color.
7. Sonic on lid.
8. Sonic and Bondage on lower lid.
Lip: NYX lip liner in rose & Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist.
Brow: Maybelline MasterBrow in Grey-ish color
( I don’t know the exact name color)
Here a short video to simplify things.
Eye Make up Tutoria: Pink and Brown
I’ve did this eye make about two weeks ago, I guess. I’ve posted it on Instagram first and forgot to attached it here. Oppss! sorry! A friend of mine request to have tutorial on this look hence here it is ^_^
It is a simple look with Pink and Brown color. I think I’ve done this look often and it is by far my favorite look to wear. Either on night out or day light. It suits all day! ^_^
Here’s the link of my look I’ve done before using the same colors:
Return of the Pink
Pink and Brown
Without further a due, here are a simple tutorial for you and me ( in case I forget how to):-
1. Prime eyes with eyeshadow primer. I am using Essence “I Love Stage” primer.
2. Put pink eyeshadow on the lid. Savee cosmetics.
3. Add brown on outer corner, “V” shape.
4. Blend the brown with pink so there’s no harsh lines.
5. Add a darker brown to intensify to give a bit of smokey eyes. Wet and Wild.
6. Swipe a gold eyeshadow on top of brown and blend.
7. Do your brow and eyeliner, put fake lashes which you love and You are Done!
Hope you like it and til I see you again!