Natural Look, I supposed..
I did this look based on the fact that I will try Natural Look.. I am bad at it. How hard, you ask? For me who personally love playing with a bit of color, find unappealing natural look on me.. lol.. but alas, in the name of enhancing makeup skills, I tried to do Natural look. It is not a “No makeup” makeup look because I did highlighting and contouring.
I did take advice since I am in a relationship with makeup that blending is the key and I spend 80% of this look on blending, Eyeshadows & face.
I don’t have a tutorial on this but I can walk through which color in those eyelids of mine.
I am using Naked 3 from Urban Decay.
1. As base, used sample size Urban Decay primer potion in Anti-Aging.
2. Cork by MAC as transition color.
3. Nooner on crease and blend outward.
4. Factory on inner eye and outer
5. Buzz in middle of the lid.
6. Take nooner again and blend the outer edge again til satisfactory feeling achieved.
7. Mascara by Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
8. Brow by Maybelline Masterbrow.
9. Concealer on under the eye using MAC prolongwear in NW32.
10. Face by MAC in mineralized foundation in NW42. It doesn’t look like tan, is it? Lighting, folks.
11. Highlight and contouring nose in Urban Decay Flushed and MAC.
12. Lips by Bourjois Rouge Velvet in Nude-ist.
The key is keep blending. Blend! Blend! Blend!
I am not celebrating here in Malaysia but it is holiday and I work with Americans so it would be appropriate for me to wish.
SO move along, I did a red tutorial this time using none other Vice 3 from Urban Decay. I can’t stop playing with that palette.
I hope you like it and thanks for your visit!
1. Add Primer, I am using Beyu color stick in Beige, it set so fast, the moment you put it on, you need to spread it right there and then.
2. Using Cork from MAC as transition color, this can be use Downfall from Vice 3.
3. Truth on brow bone to highlight.
4. Alchemy on crease and blend it outward.
5. Bondage on crease to define the crease since I don’t have a crease…sob..sob…
6. Blend Bondage and Alchemy together with same brush as Alchemy color.
7. Sonic on lid.
8. Sonic and Bondage on lower lid.
Lip: NYX lip liner in rose & Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist.
Brow: Maybelline MasterBrow in Grey-ish color
( I don’t know the exact name color)
Here a short video to simplify things.
It’s holiday season and boy, times flies , do they?
I have a tutorial on ehem..my fav palette for now, Vice 3 by Urban Decay .
It is a gold brownish look I would say and I hope you like it.
I did a short video on this as well, just for this blog and my readers only. ^_^ I apologized for video quality and it will be improved. Thanks for watching and reading my tutorial.
1. Add a primer to your eyes.
2. Downfall on crease
9. Truth on brow bone
11. Fake Lashes (Ardell in Demi)
Vice 3 keep yelling at me to play her today. Vice 3 is my Annabelle. She tortured me with gorgeous colors and unless I don’t play , I don’t sleep …
Another row of blues and green. Dragon, Freeze, Heroine and Brokedown.
It does pop and probably suited at night but I am looking at now.. it is appropriate more to party.
A little bias, I love flash on this camera, it pick up more color … Alas, I will do pic tutorial on this…beside if I can do it, so can you… I am “Cereal”
EOTD From Sleek “Storm” & ” Ultra Matte V2″
I stayed at KL whenever I have some night event to attend. Since I lived quite far from the city, it is always a small getaway for me.. eventhough I worked in the city. It is different feeling to work and leisure at the city. At least for me. 😊
I took one small room in budget hotel and I always do not have any “motivation” to do a dramatic and over the top eye look. Smokey is always to go to. It is like a staple look every time I went for night out.
Here are the look:
Eye makeup are from Sleek “storm” and “ultra matte v2” palette.
Face from Benefits Hello Flawless in Honey.
Lips from Maybelline “Nude”
Quite simple really. 😊