Natural Look, I supposed..
I did this look based on the fact that I will try Natural Look.. I am bad at it. How hard, you ask? For me who personally love playing with a bit of color, find unappealing natural look on me.. lol.. but alas, in the name of enhancing makeup skills, I tried to do Natural look. It is not a “No makeup” makeup look because I did highlighting and contouring.
I did take advice since I am in a relationship with makeup that blending is the key and I spend 80% of this look on blending, Eyeshadows & face.
I don’t have a tutorial on this but I can walk through which color in those eyelids of mine.
I am using Naked 3 from Urban Decay.
1. As base, used sample size Urban Decay primer potion in Anti-Aging.
2. Cork by MAC as transition color.
3. Nooner on crease and blend outward.
4. Factory on inner eye and outer
5. Buzz in middle of the lid.
6. Take nooner again and blend the outer edge again til satisfactory feeling achieved.
7. Mascara by Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
8. Brow by Maybelline Masterbrow.
9. Concealer on under the eye using MAC prolongwear in NW32.
10. Face by MAC in mineralized foundation in NW42. It doesn’t look like tan, is it? Lighting, folks.
11. Highlight and contouring nose in Urban Decay Flushed and MAC.
12. Lips by Bourjois Rouge Velvet in Nude-ist.
The key is keep blending. Blend! Blend! Blend!
Why Are You Still Thinking About Buying This Awesome Palette?!
Get yer booty up and run to Sephora and grab those motherfu** palette!
Just Kidding.. but seriously I love the colors there, and I tried something red-ish from the palette and it turn out OK.
Colors are Alchemy, Bondage, Sonic, Alien and little bit of Bobby Dazzle … just in the middle of the lid.
Rest of the face are keep natural.
Bourjois Health Powder in 55 Beige and MAC Skinfinish Mineralize Powder in Medium Plus.
Perhaps this weekend I’ll do a short pic tutorial.
This is what happen when I am unable to choose which look I am going for and end with both eye looks! Oh I dont walk around town like this.. 😜
This more like an experiment to see which look I will be using on my annual
dinner next week.
Perhaps I will go to more simpler look, or a pin-up look.. who knows what the future may brings.
Two different lashes and two eye looks.. indecisive… I like them both 😙
Eyes- Naked 3 palette & Sleek palette in Ultra Matte
Lashes- some cheap lashes I got
from Sungei Wang
Face – Benefits Erase Paste & Naked Flushed Palette
Have a great day! xoxo