Natural Look, I supposed..
I did this look based on the fact that I will try Natural Look.. I am bad at it. How hard, you ask? For me who personally love playing with a bit of color, find unappealing natural look on me.. lol.. but alas, in the name of enhancing makeup skills, I tried to do Natural look. It is not a “No makeup” makeup look because I did highlighting and contouring.
I did take advice since I am in a relationship with makeup that blending is the key and I spend 80% of this look on blending, Eyeshadows & face.
I don’t have a tutorial on this but I can walk through which color in those eyelids of mine.
I am using Naked 3 from Urban Decay.
1. As base, used sample size Urban Decay primer potion in Anti-Aging.
2. Cork by MAC as transition color.
3. Nooner on crease and blend outward.
4. Factory on inner eye and outer
5. Buzz in middle of the lid.
6. Take nooner again and blend the outer edge again til satisfactory feeling achieved.
7. Mascara by Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
8. Brow by Maybelline Masterbrow.
9. Concealer on under the eye using MAC prolongwear in NW32.
10. Face by MAC in mineralized foundation in NW42. It doesn’t look like tan, is it? Lighting, folks.
11. Highlight and contouring nose in Urban Decay Flushed and MAC.
12. Lips by Bourjois Rouge Velvet in Nude-ist.