I am not celebrating here in Malaysia but it is holiday and I work with Americans so it would be appropriate for me to wish.
SO move along, I did a red tutorial this time using none other Vice 3 from Urban Decay. I can’t stop playing with that palette.
I hope you like it and thanks for your visit!
1. Add Primer, I am using Beyu color stick in Beige, it set so fast, the moment you put it on, you need to spread it right there and then.
2. Using Cork from MAC as transition color, this can be use Downfall from Vice 3.
3. Truth on brow bone to highlight.
5. Bondage on crease to define the crease since I don’t have a crease…sob..sob…
6. Blend Bondage and Alchemy together with same brush as Alchemy color.
7. Sonic on lid.
8. Sonic and Bondage on lower lid.
9. Fake lashes
Lip: NYX lip liner in rose & Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist.
Brow: Maybelline MasterBrow in Grey-ish color
Here a short video to simplify things.